Share Kotatu review


《overreview》
Kotatu is a heating appliance in Japan. A kotatu is a low, wooden table frame covered by a futon, or heavy blanket, upon which a table top sits. Underneath is a heat source, formerly a charcoal brazier but now electric, often built into the table itself. Kotatsu are used almost exclusively in Japan.


《Features》
・Can warm up without heating 
・Can quickly warm up your feet, which tend to get cold 
・energy-saving (the electricity bill is about 5 yen per hour)
・It can also be a place for family gatherings. It brings you closer to       everyone and warms your heart.


《Pros and Cons》
(+) Can save money
(+) Does not pollute the air
(+) less risk of fire
(+) The room does not dry out
(+) Warms hands and feet that tend to get cold

(-) Don't want to leave the Kotatsu
(-) End up falling asleep in a Kotatsu
(-) Can also cause dehydration
(-) Take up space in the room
(-) Some people have an old image 


《Rating》
I give Kotatsu a score of 9/10.

I think it's an absolutely good product to have one at home in the winter. The price is a bit high, but compared to using the air conditioner, it is a savings. In addtion, I think it is very important for families to create a place for family gathering in the house. 


《References》

Comments

  1. Your blog about kotatsu was nice and amazing! I think so too that kotatsu is good product in winter. And I agree with your opinion that end up falling asleep in the kotatsu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing me about some information of cotatsu!! I don't have a cotatsu at home, so I'd like to try using one someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Japanese people use Cotatsu!! They love it... I agree your cons comments...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cotatsu is wonderful products, and I wanted to have it when I was child! But I would not move if I had it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Kotatsu... I think Kotatsu have the Magic that makes it impossible for people to leave...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Hometown!