Self-Driving Bed 


[Organial proble and idea/Solution]

Everyone has overslept in the morning or felt like we couldn't get a good night's sleep. In fact, 34% of respondents feel comfortable or satisfied with their sleep situation, and those who sleep less tend to fall asleep, doze off, and nep more during the day.

My Invention which I've named the "Self-Driving Bed" connnects an electric bed and transforms it into a bed that fits your bodies for a comfortable sleep time, and the bed automatically moves when you wake up to prevent oversleeping.

[Specifics]

・In order to make it a comfortable sleeping time, the bed is transformaed to fit your bodies. 
・Even if you sleep for a short time, you can improve the quality of their sleep.  
・You only need to set a wake-up time.
・When it's time to wake up, the bed moves automatically and wakes up your upper bodies. 
・By raising the upper body, you can wake up naturally.
・You can wake up comfortably without being woken up by loud alarms.
・A good wake will lead to a good morning.

[Summary]

In recent years, sleep duration and sleep quality have been decreasing due to various causes. You don't have to buy a new pillow or take sleeping pills, just change yourr bed, and these problems can be solved and you can prevent stress caused by alarms and serious mistakes such as oversleeping or being late. In addtion, high sleep quality can be obtained even with short sleeps. How about buying it to prevent stress and problems?


Thank you for reading my blog. 

Comments

  1. it's interesting! i want to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That' a wonderful idea. I hate getting up early morning, so I really want this...( ; ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like get up early, I want to use this item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is nice idea! I don't get up early in the morning, so I can use it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Hometown!