My Hometown!


My Hometown:Nishinomiya

《Introduction》
Nishinomiya is my hometown. It's a nice town and it is the the third most populous city in Hyougo Prefecture. Please visit it someday. I'll write some information about it in my blog today.

        《Map》


《Website Link》
                                          (with Photos) - Tripadvisor



《Fun Things》
1. You can enjoy watching baseball games at Koshien Baseball Stadium. 


2. You can seeing cherry blossom near Syukugawa River.



3. You can enjoy shopping at Hankyu NIshinomiya Gardens.



4.You can feel the history at Nishinomiya Shrine.



5. You can relax at the Syukugawa Catholic Church.



《Youtube Link》


Comments

  1. Nishinomiya is very attractive place! Actually, i like shrine so after reading your blog i become to go Nishinomiya Shrine!! And cherry blossom near Nishinomiya river is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ayami! Please visit Nishinomiya Sihrine and see the beautiful cherry blossom near river.

      Delete
  2. Nishinomiya looks so fun. I want to go Kousien someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Nishinomiya is good place, too. I have never been to Syukugawa River and Catholic Church, so I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog